DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
· Other persons connected with SH (as defined by section 1122 of the Corporation Tax Act 2010) acting as joint controllers or processors and who are based in the United Kingdom and provide IT and system administration services and undertake leadership reporting.
· Service providers acting as processors based in the United Kingdom who provide IT and system administration services.
· Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the United Kingdom who provide professional services.
· HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom.
· Debt collection agencies working on behalf of the SH Group.
· Calor & Air Products for Gas bottle rental and national account setups.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.